; Happy Mail! | Quilting Stories Quilting Tutorials and Discussions

Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Happy Mail!

Yarn

Yarn

 Granny Square

At last a post delivery yesterday : my order from UK placed one month ago... 
After opening the parcel I started immediately my new crochet project : another giant granny square blanket inspired by the Netflix series The Crown! Pictures and explanations in my next post... 

So happy with my new yarns! The colors are faithful to the pictures of the site. I like as well the texture : soft but not heavy. There is always a kind of anxiety when ordering without seeing and touching the product, but in the present case I was not disappointed. I use a crochet number 4.5.

Going back to my crocheting... 

I will show you the progress tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment