; Liberty Four Patch Quilt in France | Quilting Stories Quilting Tutorials and Discussions

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Liberty Four Patch Quilt in France

Liberty Four Patch Quilt
Liberty Four Patch Quilt
French River
French River
Garden Gate

Last spring, moving to my summer house in France I could only carry with me two quilts :

my Antique Scrappy Stars quilt and my Liberty Four Patch quilt

I love the way they look in there antique home.

No quilting last summer, just a little knitting, and I must say I did not start quilting yet although too many ideas and new projects... but I will try to be reasonable and finish some UFOs : This is my autumn goal !

9 comments:

  1. THAT dreaded word...'goals'! haha Love your Liberty Quilt! It looks right at home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do look very at home in France! And yay for the knitting, sometimes it's good to mix things up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's nice to just relax and enjoy the summer. Love the liberty quilt :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes they certainly look right at home in France!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful place to sit and knit though! The quilts look beautiful there, I love the mustard colour on the star quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Christine that purple yarn is beautiful. What are you knitting? Lovely scenery there. Lucky you to have a beautiful place to live for the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks like you've had a relaxing and beautiful summer in France. I'll look forward to seeing your new ideas develop this autumn.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful - looks like a haven and a rejuvenating way to spend a summer.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful quilt. And beautiful place to enjoy them. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete