; Apple Crumble | Quilting Stories Quilting Tutorials and Discussions

Monday, September 21, 2015

Apple Crumble

Apple crumble
Apples
Apples
Apples
Apple crumble
Apple crumble
Apple crumble

No quilting yet... Collecting apples for pies and crumbles. But what a poor crop this year! As we don't treat our trees, hoping nothing bad would happen, we found most of the apples from our unique apple tree, fallen on the ground and eaten by insects! Still the ones we saved were very sweet and did marvelous crumbles. I serve them with vanilla ice cream and freshly ground pistachio.

12 comments:

  1. I'm sorry your apple harvest was not a good one but the crumble looks delicious! I made my first Apple pie of the season and it disappeared quickly! I love baking with apples. They are so delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Christine your apple crumbles look absolutely divine! I'm sure they taste divine too, ooh I'm hungry just looking at your lovely photo's. Finger's crossed for a better crop for you next year. Best, Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh Christine, love the photos; I'm salivating right now! The apples are fully on right now here in southwestern Ontario, yum! Love the quilt beneath ;-) and the freshly ground pistachio. Ah la Belle France!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ça a l'air délicieux !! Quelle bonne idée de recette !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shame about your harvest, but enjoy the ones you have. I love apple pie and apple crumble.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love apple crumble, I can just taste it :-)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a mouth-watering post!! You must have beautifully productive apple trees in Athens.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can almost smell the wonderful aromas from here! Must get into my kitchen, you put me to shame!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tes pommes sont magnifiques et ton crumble nous met l'eau a la bouche, avec de si belles photos, cela ne fait qu'envie d'en faire un !!!! merci pour ces beaux reportages. bises

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks delicious! I can almost taste it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks yummy. And I adore the flower serving plate.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete