I have been nominated for the Liebster Award. Thank you to Cecile from Patchwork Inspirations for nominating me.
1. Thank and link back your nominator
2. Answer the eleven questions given by the nominator
3. Nominate eleven blogs
4. If you wish, create new questions to ask your nominees
So here is my list of questions and my answers :
What is your favorite craft?
- No doubt quilting!
- Watercolor, knitting, crochet, embroidery.
Do you prefer hand quilting or machine quilting?
- I love hand quilting but sometimes I give my quilts to a long arm quilter because I cannot use my machine for quilting.
Do you attend quilting groups?
- Yes I do, we have here in Athens - Greece a wonderful group and we meet every Monday since more than 10 years.
Do you follow patterns for your quilts?
- No I don't since a long time. I prefer to create my own quilts, often adapted from antique quilts, and using classical blocks.
Tea or coffee?
- Coffee in the morning and tea in the afternoon (with cakes!).
How many hours do you spend on your crafts per day?
- Several hours every morning, and I would go on until evening if I had not a drop of energy as time goes by!
How many UFO's?
- Three quilt tops waiting to be basted and quilted.
Methodical or messy?
- I must admit I like method and order, but I try hard to change...
How would you define yourself?
- Paradoxical : perfectionist and unconventional together.
- A rainy or snowy winter day, quilting or knitting by the fireplace while listening to Dave Brubeck playing jazz, with a cup of tea within reach.
Now I come to the difficult task to choose among all my dear blogger friends. I nominate eleven of them. I hope in their turn that they will write about themselves so that we learn more about their personality. Those blogs are all wonderful : don't hesitate, go and visit them!
Lara from BuzzinBumble!
LeeAnn from Nifty Quilts
Diane from Butterfly Threads
Katell from La Ruche des Quilteuses
Paulette from Sweet P Quilting and Creations
Lorna from Sew Fresh Quilts
Rebecca from Quilting Everyday
Anna from Woolie Mammoth
Teje from Nero's Post and Patch
Carole from Wheels on the Warrandyte Bus
Amalia from Handmade by Amalia