; Spools in the Fall Light | Quilting Stories Quilting Tutorials and Discussions

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Spools in the Fall Light

Spool quilt

Spool quilt

Spool quilt

Backing spool quilt

Spool quilt

These days I have not the time to sew anything, being occupied with my sister who came to visit me.
So I only have those pictures to show you. I took them in the dining room when there was a beautiful light. 
I find those Kaffe Fassett fabrics so warm, cheerful and bright that I could not resist to put my Spool quilt 
on the table for a fall composition, and to take pictures.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful color and texture. Happy autumn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is beautiful! The colours are just right for now :-)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photographs are beautiful, as is your quilt. I have browsed your blog to see the finished quilt. Absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty finish, Christine! And very lovely photos, too!

    ReplyDelete