; Log Cabin Baby Quilt Finished | Quilting Stories Quilting Tutorials and Discussions

Monday, June 26, 2017

Log Cabin Baby Quilt Finished

Log Cabin baby quilt

Log Cabin baby quilt

Log Cabin baby quilt

Log Cabin baby quilt

Log Cabin baby quilt

Here is my last post before leaving Greece to spend the summer in France. Despite my troubles after injuring my spine, I managed little by little to finish hand quilting this baby quilt for my seven months' old grand daughter. It is the reason why the quilting is rather basic...

You can find HERE my Log Cabin tutorial. 

HERE the references for the measurements of this baby quilt and the fabric line I used.

Wishing you all a beautiful summer holiday!

11 comments:

  1. Your quilt looks great. I'm sure the baby will treasure it for years to come. Hope you back continues to mend. Enjoy your time in France.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a lovely, summery quilt! Hope you heal quickly; I'm so sorry to hear that you have a back injury!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I might be basic, but it is still a lovely quilt, it looks light and airy.
    Enjoy your holiday, and I wish you a good recovery :-)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beautiful. The white sashing sets off the lovely prints. The basic quilting makes it even more cozy and soft. Have a wonderful summer in France!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Basic basic ... basically beautiful I would say. Just lovely !

    ReplyDelete
  6. So happy to hear that you have recovered Christine! Wishing you a wonderful vacation in France!
    Myrto

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so pleased to read that you were able to do a little quilting, the baby quilt is delicious!
    Hope you enjoy your summer back in France and post again when you're able to do so.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful, Christine. This quilt is sure to become a family treasure. Enjoy the summer, my friend, and take good care.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very sweet, Christine! I'm sure your granddaughter will love it to bits.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such pretty colors and modern fabric for a favorite classic quilt. I hope you had a beautiful summer and are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete