; Sleeping Bunny | Quilting Stories Quilting Tutorials and Discussions

Thursday, July 14, 2016

Sleeping Bunny

Sleeping bunny

Sleeping bunny

Sleeping bunny

Sleeping bunny

Sleeping bunny

Sleeping bunny

The day I found this picture on Pinterest I instantly decided I have to make this cute little bunny!
Same day I did a pattern (approximate) and started to search among my Liberty scraps.
Next day it was done and sent to my niece for her baby boy to be born next November.

The patchwork body measures 22 cm x 22 cm (about 8.50" x 8.50").

I enjoyed so much sewing this cute cuddly toy that I will make a second one right now : we are expecting several babies soon... Opportunity for creating adorable things!


EnregistrerEnregistrer

16 comments:

  1. That is SO sweet...and out of Liberty fabrics!! Adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes so sweet and adorable. Love that you have the many new babies to create for. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is darling and I am sure it will be much loved. What a sweet thing to snuggle! Congratulations on the arrival of new babies, that is always a joy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's adorable! I'm sure the baby will love it dearly. I will keep this project in mind for the next new baby.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Très mignon. Super idée à garder en mémoire...Ca va être agréable d'en refaire en jouant avec des petits bouts de tissus qui les rendront tous différents.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing this adorable project, I will keep it in my to do list as we are waiting also a baby in the family in November!
    Myrto

    ReplyDelete
  7. Christine,it is wonderful....definitely sew for granddaughter:-)
    Jitka

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too cute! I know lots of people having babies soon who could use one of these!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, this is darling, Christine! There is nothing sweeter than a sleeping bunny but he must be full of mischief when awake.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so adorable Christine.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Das ist ja eine hübsche Idee!

    ReplyDelete